A three-day applied conference and exhibition on innovative technologies for business will be held at the Skolkovo Technopark from May 31 to June 2. Among the speakers of the event: Andrey Kuzyaev, President of Er-Telecom Holding; Denis Kutergin, founder of YouDo; Vyacheslav Bocharov, co-founder of the Scooter service, as well as speakers from Yandex Cloud, VK, Roistat, Netology, Cognitive Technologies and others;
– We have revised the conference program to meet the main request of the business audience – how to adapt to changes in the era of turbulence and find new opportunities. We invited experts from leading companies who will replace products in different market segments with domestic analogues, worked out topics for solving practical business problems. In addition, TECH WEEK is still not only an educational event, but also a platform for professional communication and networking. For these purposes, special projects have been created: Speed Networking, “Mentor lounge”, “Career consultations”, CLOSE-roasting, Afterparty, Oleg Petryashev, CEO of Technocrat, commented.
The updated seventh TECH WEEK conference will include 12 thematic sections.
The event is organized by the Technocrat company.
- 2-day multi-format conference
- Special format of events for entrepreneurs: “Mentor lounge”, “Career consultations”, Education day and others.
- Networking programs for business dating: Speed networking, Random coffee, AfterParty
- Technology Exhibition. More than 100 companies will present solutions for business on one platform;
- Online platform with video recordings of reports and presentations.
Official partner of the event’s mobile app:
In the TECH WEEK mobile app, conference participants will be able to schedule meetings and chat. The program is based on the Event Rocks platform, which is effective for events of any format: online, offline and hybrid. And the Event Rocks development team has prepared the Talent Rocks application specifically for corporate training tasks. Talent Rocks allows you to combine various training formats — online and offline, synchronous and asynchronous, independent and with a coach, as well as combine them with a common digital platform.
The event is supported by: Geecko, Institute of Management Psychology, Best2Pay, Capsula, ASB Consulting Group, Events, Wanted, FriendWork, C2B Consulting, Ecoolska, Kvint, Spectrumdata, Smartex, Paygine, ICR, Yandex.Cloud, IW Group, Sferakino, Umskul.
Become a partner of the conference: email@example.com