In the program of the event:
- You will learn how the control of applications and sites, as well as content control, works on UserGate
- Learn how to simply limit the speed of file sharing using the example of Yandex.Disk
- Let’s show you how to create a fault-tolerant VPN between branches using UserGate
- Let’s explain how to ensure the security of remote users using the UserGate Client
- Let’s figure out how to implement multi-factor authentication based on UserGate using TOTP
- We will show you how to easily set up the collection and analysis of logs for reporting using Log Analyzer
Mril Stanislav, Founder of the Infratech company, expert in cloud technologies and information security.
Zharkov Anton, an expert of the Infratech company with three years of experience in implementing next-generation firewalls in various projects.
Sergey Shmelev, information security specialist of the Infratech company.
Date and time: March 24 at 12:00 (Moscow time)
The webinar will be useful to anyone who chooses a new generation of firewalls and wants to figure out whether UserGate is suitable for network security, application control, sites, remote access and many other functions.
Participation in the webinar will be interesting for information security directors, heads of information security departments, network security specialists, IT specialists
, technical specialists and other specialists responsible for ensuring system security.
Register for the webinar.